Terracotta pot to be used ...
* Choose a selection of round pebbles and oblong river stones.
* Draw the desired design on the terracotta pot using a pencil,
tweaking it here and there to suit your taste.
With this project I chose to use a mix of stone and decided upon a simple zig-zag design.
* Spread glue evenly upon the section to be worked on,
and place pebbles where you wish to achieve your desired effect.
* Once complete, allow the pot to dry fully ... generally one to two days.
* Mix a small amount of glue with water in a plastic bowl or tub.
Using a soft, clean paint or craft brush, stir the solution until all the glue is dissolved
and a weak, white liquid is achieved.
* Gently, yet liberally paint the glue solution into all the crevices between the pebbles, ensuring that every section of the entire project is saturated.
Allow to dry for at least a day or so.
* Liberally spray tile waterproofer all over the finished project,
making sure that you get it into all the tiny gaps between the pebbles.
All finished :)